Finer Women Rising is excited to partner with the Tau Delta Zeta chapter (Laurel, Maryland) for “A Taste of Finer”, an elegant new outdoor dining experience and winetasting at the Romano Vineyard & Winery in Brandywine, Maryland on September 10th, 2017.
A Taste of Finer is limited to 200 of DC, Maryland and Virginia’s finest guests who’ll dine together on the grounds of the idyllic Romano Vineyard, nestled in the scenic rural tier of Prince George’s County, Maryland. We provide the beautiful scenery, exquisite wine tastings, local vendors and entertainment provided by the DMV’s own DJ Eclipse. All you have to bring is yourself, a guest, a small square table, 2 chairs, fabulous table decor and your favorite meal.
Tickets for this event are only $45 (before March 31st) and include:
- access to the winery
- complimentary tasting of the full line of Romano’s exquisite red & white wines, including their award winning Chamboursin!
- Taste of Finer Swag (souvenir glass & wristband)
- a special gift from our sponsors at the The Pope Institute.
And to ensure that you’re ready for the Taste of Finer experience, we’re making the following resources available to help you prepare for the big event!
- Need style inspiration and ideas? Visit the Taste of Finer Instagram page, Pinterest board and/or sign up for Finer Women Rising’s Finer Fridays, a bi-weekly email of beautiful Royal Blue & White fashions.
- Need attire suggestions? Visit the Taste of Finer Etsy page.
- Need table decor ideas? We’ve got you covered there too! Soror Kimberly Pope of The Pope Institute is our event etiquette specialist and will provide tips to our guests via the official Taste of Finer newsletter which you can subscribe to here.
Remember, A Taste of Finer is limited to the first 200 guests! To reserve your spot for this epic event, visit www.tasteoffiner.com.