13 Finer Women from 7 chapters convened at the National Portrait Gallery in Washington DC for the first ever Finer Women Rising photo shoot. We laughed, fellowshipped, and took photos in the Finer Tees that meant the most to us, but more importantly, we represented Zeta in a finer way for the world to see.
Campaigns like this, and you representing Zeta in a finer way (both inside and out, online and offline), help solidify our brand and uphold our unique and celebrated principle of Finer Womanhood.
Are you with me? If so, grab your Finer Tee, rock it proudly and live the Finer life that Zeta requires.
Thank you to everyone who helped make this photo shoot a success!
- Photographer: Steve Catlett
- Art Direction: Chris Fleming
- Tia Baker (Phi Alpha Zeta – White Plains, MD)
- Candice Brooks (Phi Kappa Zeta – Woodbridge, VA)
- Kalilah Catlett (Tau Delta Zeta – Laurel, MD)
- Faryal Clouden (Tau Delta Zeta – Laurel, MD)
- Thuy Cooper (Omicron Phi Zeta – Washington, DC)
- Tisa Daley (Tau Delta Zeta – Laurel, MD)
- Jacqueline Demps (Tau Delta Zeta – Laurel, MD)
- Danielle Green (Alpha Zeta – Baltimore, MD)
- Gionne Jones (Tau Delta Zeta – Laurel, MD)
- Sharonda Ware (Nu Xi Zeta – Alexandria, VA)
- SunSurraye Westbrook (Beta Zeta – Washington, DC)
- Kathleen Wiggins (Tau Delta Zeta – Laurel, MD)